Sequel 3.29.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- Oracle support has been improved greatly.
- Support has been added for the HSQLDB and Apache Derby Java databases.
- The db2 adapter has been improved significantly.
- A mock adapter has been added for better testing support.
- Many transaction related features have been added, such as after commit/rollback hooks.
- A dataset_associations plugin has been added, allowing association methods to be called on datasets.
- Database#extend_datasets has been added, allowing you to fully customize the datasets for a database.
- Database#timezone has been added, so you can set Sequel.database_timezone per database.
- Numerous optimizations have been made to speed up loading of model objects from the database.